Since I hadn't updated this in over 2 years I'm once again declaring that blogging just isn't my thing.
Accordingly, I've replaced all the old crufty posts with a bit about me and a list of projects.
I'm Nathan, a Senior Full-Stack software developer who runs a micro development company, Argosity.com. I mainly do full-stack web in React with Go/Ruby backends, with an occasional bit of iOS.
Some things I've created:
- Mobx decorated models easily create Mobx reactive data structures.
- Stockor A complete ERP line-of-business system, uses Lanes as it's framework
- React components for Braintree hosted fields
- Versionista: A small Go command line application to tag and release multiple GitHub projects at once
- Web Barcode: An embedded iOS browser that runs fullscreen without any controls.
- Dayz A calendar component for React
- Pdfium Ruby bindings for the C++ pdf renderer used by the Chrome web browser
- ERB LaTex Applies ERB template processing to a LaTeX file and compiles it to a PDF.
There's quite a bit of other stuff in my github repo.